Spooktacular Wizard Workshops
Join us at the museum for afternoons of mysterious witchcraft and wizardry in this drop-in Fall Break program for school-aged kids.
Activities include making your own magic wand and mini broom, creating fantastic beasts like bowtruckles, dragons, and unicorns, mixing slimy potions, and conjuring your own special quill to write invisible messages.
Answers to FAQs:
- This program is designed for school-aged children.
- Drop-in anytime on the scheduled days between 12pm and 3pm.
- This is a drop-in, but not drop-off program. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Different stations will be set up for the different projects. Make one, or make one of each.
- Each participating child must pay the program fee. Tickets can be purchased at the museum the day of the event. The program fee is in addition to museum admission. Adults do not need to pay the program fee. Museum admission is free for museum members.
- Costumes are welcomed, but please note that this program involves paint, glue and other craft supplies.