Join us at the museum for afternoons of mysterious witchcraft and wizardry in this drop-in Fall program for school-aged kids.
Saturday, October 30 & Sunday, October 31, 2021. Drop in between 12pm and 3pm.
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures
$7 per child with museum admission / $5 Museum Members
Tickets for this program can be purchased day-of at the museum.
This is creative makerspace with several activity stations. Activities include making your own mini magic wand, petit potted mandrake, and mini wizard's broom.
- This program is designed for school-aged children.
- Drop-in anytime on the scheduled days between 12pm and 3pm.
- This is a drop-in, but not drop-off program. All children must be accompanied by and supervised by an adult. TMTM volunteers will be at various stations to assist with the projects.
- The Workshop fee is in addition to museum admission. Museum admission is free for museum members. The Workshop fee must be paid for each participating youth. Adults do not need to pay the program fee. Tickets (and admission) can be purchased at the museum the day of the event.
- Different stations will be set up for the different projects. Make one, or make one of each.
- Costumes are welcomed, but please note that this program involves paint, glue and other craft supplies.