Our annual miniature Rummage Sale is kind of a BIG deal! New and used miniatures ready for a new life... what treasures will you find?
Throughout the year, we accept donations of miniatures that are ready for a new life. We make these available at thrifting prices at our annual Rummage Sale. Shop miniature dollhouses, furniture, accessories, kits, fabrics, building supplies, and more! Museum Members get first dibs at our Member Preview the afternoon prior. All proceeds benefit the museum.
Cash or Check only. We cannot accept credit cards for Rummage Sale purchases.
Please review the following procedural updates to this year's Rummage Sale.
- The entrance to the Rummage Sale will be through the museum's patio (NW side of the building). In order to accommodate safe social distancing, we will be limiting the number of shoppers in our Rummage Sale sales space. Please anticipate that you may need to wait in line before entering the Rummage Sale. Those waiting in line will have a shaded area to wait.
- We require everyone over the age of 2 years old to wear a mask while shopping at the Rummage Sale.
- We require everyone to maintain a safe social distance of 6' from others while shopping at the Rummage Sale.
- We are only able to accept cash and check at the Rummage Sale. We will not have a contactless payment option.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in the Rummage Sale sales space.
Saturday, October 24, 2020 | 9am–4pm
Friday, October 23, 2020 | 12pm–6pm
Free to shop! Museum admission is not included.
Entrance to the Rummage Sale on Saturday and the Member Preview on Friday will be through the museum's patio (northside of the building, west of the main entrance). Please review our new safety policies and procedures prior to visiting.