Per the CDC’s recommendation: All individuals who are not fully vaccinated are advised to wear face coverings.
The museum may require masks for certain programs. If masks are required for a particular program, those details will be included with the program information.
By visiting The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures you agree to abide by our policies and procedures and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Hours & Location
Please note our current visiting hours:
Tuesday–Sunday from 9am–4pm
The museum will be closed on the 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
We Are Located At:
4455 E. Camp Lowell Drive
Tucson, AZ 85712
Admission & Tickets
Senior (65+) $9.50
Youth (ages 4–17) $8.00
Child (ages 3 and under) Free
Purchase your admission tickets online for streamlined check-in and to save $1 per ticket!
Unable to purchase tickets online? We can help. Please call us at 520-881-0606.
To ensure a meaningful and enjoyable experience for all of our visitors, we ask that you review the following policies before your visit.
- Flash photography is not permitted in the museum. Please turn your camera flash off when taking pictures in the museum. Members of the media may request a press pass at the front desk to take flash photography.
- In accordance with current health mandates, our public drinking fountain will be unavailable until further notice. Visitors will still be allowed to bring their own water, as long as the lid is secured and they drink only in the lobby area. As always, no other beverages or food are allowed.
- Neither chewing gum nor smoking are permitted in the museum.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For their safety, young children should stay with their caregivers while exploring the galleries.
- Please use walking feet, inside voices, and be mindful of your fellow visitors.
- Protect our collection by not touching displays or leaning on exhibit cases.
- Visit Fairy Caitlin at her home in the tree in the Enchanted Realm, but please do not climb on the tree.
- All visitors, including children of walking age, must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Large bags, packages, backpacks and umbrellas are not permitted in the galleries.
- Stollers are welcome. Please be considerate when using strollers in a crowded area.
- No animals or pets, besides service animals, are permitted in the museum. For further information about Service Animals and their requirements, please visit the ADA Service Animals FAQ page.
- Firearms are not permitted in the museum.
- When writing or sketching in the galleries, please use lead pencils only. Please use a clipboard or notebook and not the walls or cases when writing or sketching.
- Please do not visit the museum if you or members of your group are feeling ill; museum staff can assist you in rescheduling your visit for a different day.
- We ask that you follow all museum staff instructions regarding safety and appropriate behavior during your visit. The museum reserves the right to deny admission or services for non-compliance with museum policies and safety protocols.
Tactile and exploratory resources may be limited or temporarily suspended for a period of time during our reopening following our closure due to COVID-19. Please see our Know Before You Go page for most current information.
Buy Online and Save
Purchase your general admission tickets online and save $1 per ticket.
Have a SNAP or WIC Card?
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is a proud participant in Museums for All, a national program to provide reduced admission to those receiving supplemental nutrition assistance. If you have an EBT SNAP or WIC card, you are eligible for $1 Admission. View the program details here. MFA tickets cannot be purchased online. You will need to present your SNAP or WIC card at the museum to be eligible to purchase up to 6 tickets at $1 apiece.
Blue Star Museums
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is proud to participate in Blue Star Museums every summer by providing free admission for active-duty military and their family from Armed Forces Day through Labor Day. Program details can be found here. The Blue Star Museums discount is only eligible for in-person ticket sales with qualifying ID.
If you have an online discount code, our system will automatically apply the best deal for you. Discounts may not be combined.
If you plan to use a discount that requires qualifying ID (like Museums of All or Blue Star Museums) or requires you present something (like the Tucson Attractions Savings Passport), you will need to purchase your tickets at the museum to receive the discount.
Museum Members Always Visit Free.
Museum members always receive free general admission for the number of people specified at their membership level. Museum members do not need to reserve tickets online. Not a museum member? Membership is a great deal, and supports the museum. View membership plans here.
The Mini Time Machine Museum Store has a wide variety of offerings including fine-scale and artisan miniatures, work by local artists, books, toys, souvenirs and more. Museum Members receive a 10% discount on all museum store purchases. All proceeds from the Museum Store support museum operations.
From I-10 Eastbound
Take the Miracle Mile exit (255), turn left (east) on Miracle Mile and travel approximately 1 mile to Oracle Road. Go left on Oracle Rd approximately ¼ of a mile to Fort Lowell Road. Turn right (east) onto Fort Lowell Road and continue east approximately 3 ½ miles at which point Fort Lowell Road will become Camp Lowell Drive. The Mini Time Machine Museum is on the north side of Camp Lowell Drive approximately a 1/4 mile past Columbus Boulevard.
From I-10 Westbound
Take the Miracle Mile exit (255), turn right (east) on Miracle Mile to Oracle Road approximately 1 miles. Go left on Oracle Rd approximately ¼ of a mile to Fort Lowell Road. Turn right (east) onto Fort Lowell Road and continue east approximately 3 ½ miles at which point Fort Lowell Road will become Camp Lowell Drive. The Mini Time Machine Museum is on the north side of Camp Lowell Drive approximately a 1/4 mile past Columbus Boulevard.
From I-19/South Tucson
Travel north on I-19 and merge onto I-10. Take the Miracle Mile exit (255), turn right (east) on Miracle Mile to Oracle Road approximately 1 miles. Go left on Oracle Rd approximately ¼ of a mile to Fort Lowell Road. Turn right (east) onto Fort Lowell Road and continue east approximately 3 ½ miles at which point Fort Lowell Road will become Camp Lowell Drive. The Mini Time Machine Museum is on the north side of Camp Lowell Drive approximately a 1/4 mile past Columbus Boulevard.