All individuals over the age of two are required to wear masks while inside the museum.
By visiting The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures you agree to abide by our policies and procedures and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Hours & Location
Please note our current visiting hours:
Tuesday–Sunday from 9am–4pm
The museum will be closed on the 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
We Are Located At:
4455 E. Camp Lowell Drive
Tucson, AZ 85712
Admission & Tickets
Senior (65+) $9.50
Youth (ages 4–17) $8.00
Child (ages 3 and under) Free
Purchase your admission tickets online for streamlined check-in and to save $1 per ticket!
Unable to purchase tickets online? We can help. Please call us at 520-881-0606.
To ensure a meaningful and enjoyable experience for all of our visitors, we ask that you review the following policies before your visit.
- Flash photography is not permitted in the museum. Please turn your camera flash off when taking pictures in the museum. Members of the media may request a press pass at the front desk to take flash photography.
- In accordance with current health mandates, our public drinking fountain will be unavailable until further notice. Visitors will still be allowed to bring their own water, as long as the lid is secured and they drink only in the lobby area. As always, no other beverages or food are allowed.
- Neither chewing gum nor smoking are permitted in the museum.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For their safety, young children should stay with their caregivers while exploring the galleries.
- Please use walking feet, inside voices, and be mindful of your fellow visitors.
- Protect our collection by not touching displays or leaning on exhibit cases.
- Visit Fairy Caitlin at her home in the tree in the Enchanted Realm, but please do not climb on the tree.
- All visitors, including children of walking age, must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Large bags, packages, backpacks and umbrellas are not permitted in the galleries.
- Stollers are welcome. Please be considerate when using strollers in a crowded area.
- No animals or pets, besides service animals, are permitted in the museum. For further information about Service Animals and their requirements, please visit the ADA Service Animals FAQ page.
- Firearms are not permitted in the museum.
- When writing or sketching in the galleries, please use lead pencils only. Please use a clipboard or notebook and not the walls or cases when writing or sketching.
- Please do not visit the museum if you or members of your group are feeling ill; museum staff can assist you in rescheduling your visit for a different day.
- We ask that you follow all museum staff instructions regarding safety and appropriate behavior during your visit. The museum reserves the right to deny admission or services for non-compliance with museum policies and safety protocols.