The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from every sale, including admission, membership and merchandise go towards funding the museum’s operations and helping us pursue our mission to preserve and advance the art of miniatures.
Gifts in Kind
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures accepts non-cash donations for purposes that will help fulfill our mission. Donated items may be accepted for the museum’s collection or for unrestricted use. Please refer to the guidelines below.
Donations to the Collection
Miniatures offered for the museum’s collection must be reviewed and approved by the museum’s Acquisitions Committee. Hand-crafted, fine-scale miniatures, preferably created by notable miniaturists or artisans, and antique miniatures and dollhouses in good condition may be considered.
If you feel your miniatures meet these qualifications, email photos of your pieces and a description (including miniaturists/artist’s name, dates, and provenance if applicable) to Lisa Hastreiter-Lamb, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Unrestricted Use Donations
Donations accepted for Unrestricted Use will be utilized in one of three ways:
- Annual Rummage Sale (proceeds benefit museum operations)
- Estate Sale (sale of items in our Museum Store to benefit museum operations)
- Program Supplies (for educational programs, outreach, classes or camps)
Samples of items we accept for Unrestricted Use:
- Handcrafted or manufactured scale miniatures (1”=1’, ½”=1’, ¼”=1’, etc.) in good condition
- Dollhouses and dollhouse accessories in good condition
- Craft supplies in good condition
- Books or magazines about miniatures
Samples of items we cannot accept:
- Figurines and collectibles
- Small items that are not scale miniatures (i.e. perfume bottles, salt and pepper shakers, vases, etc.)
All items for donation must be clean, sorted, and accompanied by a completed Donation Form.
Donations are only accepted by appointment. To schedule an appointment to drop off a donation, please contact Emily Wolverton by phone at 520-881-0606 or by email.