Join our friendly team of museum professionals. Open positions will be posted here.
We Are Currently Hiring for the Position of Business Manager
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with annual revenues greater than $950,000 and is located at 4455 E. Camp Lowell Drive, Tucson, AZ, 85712. We are looking for a Business Manager. The person selected will have responsibility for all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, audit and budget preparation, human resources, financial data capture and analysis, and payroll. This is a single-person Department with no employee directly reporting to this position.
- Associates degree in accounting or finance with at least six accounting courses
- 4 years accounting experience in a non-profit organization using fund accounting
- Experience in daily accounting procedures, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or in a business-related field with at least seven accounting courses
- 10 years accounting experience in a non-profit organization using fund accounting
- Experience in daily accounting procedures, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget preparation, inventory, payroll, and human resources
- Experience with databases and other standard financial software to create complex documents and materials requiring the interpretation and manipulation of data is preferred, with priority given to applicants with experience in using Data Arts, Fast Fund, Blackbaud’s Altru, and/or on-line payroll systems.
Salary - $45,000 - $60,000, depending on qualifications
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Proof of degree and course work will be required prior to the position being offered. A background check will be made prior to beginning employment. A preferable start date would be no later than June 1, 2020.
To apply, please send a cover letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Business Manager” in the subject line.
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.