Join our friendly team of museum professionals. Open positions will be posted here.
Currently Hiring For:
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with annual revenues greater than $950,000 and is located at 4455 E. Camp Lowell Drive, Tucson, AZ, 85712. We are looking for a Finance Manager. The person selected will have responsibility for all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, audit and budget preparation, human resources, financial data capture and analysis, and payroll. This is a single-person department with no employee directly reporting to this position.
- Associates degree in accounting or finance with at least six accounting courses
- 6 years accounting experience in a non-profit organization using fund accounting
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Payroll, Budget, and Financial Statement preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or in a business-related field with at least seven accounting courses
- 10 years accounting experience in a non-profit organization using fund accounting
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Budget preparation, Financial Statement preparation and Notes to the Financial Statements, Inventory, Payroll, and Human Resources
- Experience with databases and other standard financial software to create complex documents and materials requiring the interpretation and manipulation of data is preferred, with priority given to applicants with experience in using Data Arts, Fast Fund, Altru, and/or on-line payroll systems.
Salary - $50,000 - $60,000, depending on qualifications
Resumes will be accepted until November 30, 2019 with testing, interviews, and background checks to follow. Proof of degree and course work will be required at the interview. A preferable start date would be no later than January 4, 2020.
Please send a cover letter of interest and resume to Executive Director, Lisa Hastreiter-Lamb at email@example.com and reference “Finance Manager” in the subject line.
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.